1. Cancellations must be made by you using the CONTACT US form, via EMAIL or Whatsapp. You will be entitled to a refund, depending on when you cancel your Booking, as follows: (i) If you cancel your booking more than 30 days prior to the Journey date in your Booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 55% of the value of your booking. (ii) If you cancel your booking between 11 days to 30 days prior to the Journey date in your Booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 25% of the value of your booking. (iii) If you cancel your booking between 2 days to 10 days prior to the Journey date in your Booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 10% of the value of your booking. (iii) If you cancel your booking on the same day or the day before to the Journey date in your Booking, you will not be entitled to any refund. In the event you cancel your booking directly with the transport provider, we will email you asking you to confirm your cancellation. You will need to confirm your cancellation using the links sent to you in the email.
2. Customer(s) who paid a deposit will be refunded or charged depending on the amount due as per condition 1.
3. At Our discretion, a cancellation charge may be refunded on the basis that You re-book within 24 (Twenty Four) hours, minus a £15 (Fifteen Pounds) administration charge. Only once the Journey is re-booked, the refund can be processed. However, Glasgow Airport Taxi Transfers reserves the right to refuse a cancellation refund at any time.
4. In the event that the Supplier does not turn up at the Agreed Pick-Up Point within 15 minutes of the Agreed Time – or within 30 minutes if the Agreed Pick-up Point is an airport – and You do not use the Supplier for the Trip, You will be entitled to a full refund of the Fare, along with any Card Costs, if you paid them in advance by Card, as full and final settlement of any claim You might have in respect of such failure. However should You, at Your own discretion, decide to continue with the Trip where the Supplier turns up after 15 minutes from the Agreed time, then you will not be entitled to any such refund.
5. In the event that You are not available at the Agreed Pick-Up Point within 15 minutes of the Agreed Time, it will be at the Supplier’s discretion to treat Your non-availability as a cancellation, and You will not be entitled to any refund of the Fare , and any Card Costs that you may have paid in advance. Where the Supplier decides to wait more than 15 minutes from the Agreed Time, then You may be subject to additional charges by the Supplier in respect of any additional waiting time and/or parking charges and will make such payment directly to the Supplier. These charges are £5 per 15 minutes of extra waiting time.
6. In the event that you do not wish to use the Services for any reason and do not cancel the Booking using the website or by contacting Glasgow Airport Taxi Transfers, no refunds will be provided.
7. In the event that you wish to cancel a return leg of your journey, you will not be entitled to any refund.
8. For pre-paid Bookings, any refunds due to you to for cancellations or complaints will be made to the card used to make the payment within up to 5 business days (business days being Monday to Friday).
9. Customers with credit accounts or account balances will be exempt from cancellation charges.
10. In the event of a Booking cancellation or no show by a Supplier, you must contact Glasgow Airport Taxi Transfers within 24 hours to issue your refund.
11. In the event that You provide inaccurate details including but not limited to an invalid or missing; postcode, customer name, email address, telephone number, flight number you will not be entitled any refund and may incur additional charges from the Supplier in order to complete the Trip.1.